Leavin' on a jet plane
I leave for Japan in less than 8 hours. (I do, however, know when I'll be back again. I'll be back on the 30th)I realized a little too late that a 14 hour flight would be the ideal time to own an iPod (or other brand equivalent). Oh well, maybe next time, as is my discman, cds and stash of batteries will have to suffice, even though they take up about 20 times the space.
It's been a while since I've been to another country, and this will be the first time I'm going to a country where I don't speak the language. . . at all. I think it will be a good experience for me. I think it is good to feel out of our element once in a while. Hopefully I'll gain perspective and understanding, or if nothing else learn a few words in Japanese. I've been told that Japanese people do not use sarcasm, perhaps this is an overgeneralization or inappropriate stereotype, however, if it holds to be true that will be unfortunate for me. I've been told I'm pretty sarcastic. It won't be lost on Jenna anyway, who hopefully will find it refreshing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home