Sunday, October 08, 2006

Random Things

There is a setting on my dryer that just says fabric. I don't think I've ever put anything in a dryer that isn't fabric, and there are no non-fabric settings, so its meaning (or in what way it differs from the other settings) remains unclear to me.

I've decided to add a new feature to my blog, called: Crazy Kid Story of the Week (warning: new feature will likely not really be weekly)

I was at a house this week playing with my kiddo, when his little brother (less than a year old) started patting his mom's arm for attention. Her response, "Why you be hittin' on me, you hit me I'll hit you back" which she did (not hard, it's not an abuse situation). Later when the baby hit his brother mom's response was, "I don't know where you learn to hit like that" . . . . hmmmm. . . . I wonder too.

I saw Aerosmith and Motley Crue this weekend. . . turns out I'm not a huge fan of the Crue, but they do have some stunning pyrotechnics. Now, as you're reading this, think of all the Aerosmith hits you can . . . I'll give you some time. . . Ok, you want to know how many of those they played? Not many. Do you know how many songs I they played I had never heard before? A lot. (Granted, I'm not the most harcore Aerosmith fan, so if it wasn't a hit I'm not going to know it). It was still a fun time, and I had great company :)

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Alex said...

YEAAAA! Someone else with a non-weekly weekly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home