Just because it's been a while
It's unfortunate how one failure can completely outweigh several successes.
I have mixed feelings about housing developments with names full of pretty new houses and themed street names. Sometimes I resent them and sometimes I think they seem like the perfect place to raise a family. One such housing development I visit weekly for work contains the following streets: Freedom Ring Rd. Star Spangled Way, Valor Way, Unity Way. . . I'm don't even remember what else. The name of the housing development is Liberty Place. I'm not saying I'm not patriotic. . . still, it seems a bit much. I do, however, wish that Freedom Ring Rd. was not one of the main streets and rather one of the circles, and could just be called Freedom Ring. I might appreciate the humor in that enough to live there. If I could ever afford it.
I also recently learned that it is not idea to use a clothes shaver on a sweater that you are currently wearing. Just so you know.

6 Comments:
What the heck is a clothes shaver?
I had considered explaining this in the original post, not sure if it was a common household tool for most people, or just my mom. It is a little machine that eats up all the little bally things off of sweaters. It is motorized and has blades, but they have a protective cover with holes in it, so the little bally things go into the holes and get eaten up. Kind of like a vaccuum. . . but with blades. http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=CATLIST&PRO_SUB_CAT=1570&PRO_SSUB_CAT=7245&CAT_SKUPAGE=24&cid=78473&kid=2000046434&fp=f
Ok, i don't think that will work as a link, just google it.
I agree with you on those street names being a bit much...and good tip about the clothes shaver! =)
By the way - if Alex is the president of the fan club and Jamie claims secretary, then which position are you in? =)
So what happens when you use a clothes shaver on a garment you are wearing?
And are you still coming home this weekend?
holes. apparently when you use a clothes shaver on a not flat surface it doesn't know to only suck up the little bally things, but will go for the whole sweater, causing holes. Don't worry, no Tara's were injured in the learning of this lesson, just a sweater.
Post a Comment
<< Home